Group Leader Toolbox Attendance and Emailing Instructions
- Click here for the Group Leader Toolbox (where you’ll take attendance). You can save this as a link/bookmark on your phone and take attendance in group so you don’t forget!
- Create a login (if you haven’t already)…once you have created a login for the first time, you need to confirm your account through the email you’ll receive before your login will work.
- Log in
- Click Group Leader Toolbox tab on the top right
- Click on your group name link
- Click on the occurrences tab
- Click on the group name link of the date you want to record
- Click on apply filter to show everyone in the group
- Click the box under attended for the folks that were present
You don’t have to save…it will do that automatically
A few specific instructions:
- Please DO NOT "generate multiple occurrences" (the blue swirly arrow).
- We ask that you only record the normal weekly group meetings or if you do a fun activity instead of meeting. Don’t worry about recording dates in addition to those!
- If you would happen to meet a different night of the week other than your normal night, you can enter attendance on the normal night for that week
- If you do not meet, please delete the occurrence date by using the red x (under the main occurrence tab where all the season dates show), so that we don’t think that you just forgot to enter attendance for that week.
- If there are people still listed in your group who are inactive, let me know and I will inactivate them.
For Group emails:
(You are able to send group emails through the Group Leader Toolbox.)
- Click on Group Members tab
Make sure all boxes are checked under member role and that male/female/unknown/active only are all checked. If active only is not checked inactive people formerly in your group will receive the email.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Group Member tab page, and click the envelope
- Leave bulk message unchecked
- Send email