Construction Updates – Phase One
Construction on the Greenwood Western Regional Interceptor Project is underway, and the map above indicates the traffic limitations around our campus beginning October 7, 2019. The church, CLC and IMPACT Center will all be operating as usual, but please make a note of a few important details below.
- The four-way stop at Fairview Road and Bluff Road will be closed for the duration of Phase One.
- All entrances to the church property will be accessible during this time off of either Paddock Road or Bluff Road.
- To exit via Paddock Road, you must head north toward Fairview Road.
- To exit via Bluff Road, you must head south towards State Road 37, where traffic officers will be in place to ease exit onto State Road 37.
- The Community Life Center will operate as normal and is accessible via Bluff Road from the north.
Fifty-Six and Seventy8 Schedule
Due to the traffic limitations, Fifty-Six and Seventy8 services will be held in the Chapel on level 2 of the main church building. Please see the Phase One Construction service location calendar below:
- October 12/13 – Worship Together Weekend
- October 19/20 – Worship Together Weekend
- October 26/27 – Chapel
- November 2/3 – Chapel
- November 9/10 – Chapel
- November 16/17 – Location to be determined based on construction progress
All closure dates are tentative and will be adjusted based on progress and weather delays. We will continue to post all updates or changes to this page.